Updated: Dec 26, 2020
If you are a vegan and love easy healthy desserts, then you probably know how hard it is to find easy delicious vegan desserts recipes. Being vegan makes you happier and healthier because the vegan diet is full of nutrients. Today I am going to share with you a few mouthwatering, easy delicious vegan desserts recipes. Let’s get started!
1-Vegan Chocolate Mousse
What I love about this vegan chocolate dessert is that it has a similar look and tastes just like chocolate mousse. However, it is healthier because it has a low fat and calorie count. Here is the recipe, how I make it:
· 1 cup of vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
· 1 tea spoon vanilla essence
· One cup non dairy milk such as rice milk or soya milk
· 13 oz packages of low-fat silken tofu
· Any kind of berries
· Mint garnish
· Place the chocolate chips and milk in a bowl and microwave for two to three minutes.
· Let the mixture set and cool.
· Now add vanilla and tofu in the mixture and mix well with the help of a hand blender.
· Wait for it to have a smooth and creamy look. It is ready, how simple!
· Pour the mixture in serving cups and garnish with berries and mint. Serve the dessert after it is fully cooled in refrigerator.
This is one of the all-time favorite vegan desserts of most people, and it is really super easy to make. You just can’t skip it when it comes to easy vegan dessert. Above all, you need only three ingredients to make this super delicious and super fast dessert. These brownies are not overly sweet, but really wonderful for people looking for a clean, healthy and full-of-nutrient vegan dessert option.
· Three Bananas
· ½ Tablespoon cocoa powder
· 1 ½ Tablespoon Almond butter
· Cinnamon (optional)
· Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
· Prepare the baking tray and spray some oil on it.
· In a bowl, mash the bananas well and add cocoa powder and almond butter along with cinnamon powder. Mix all ingredients well.
· Pour the batter into the baking pan and spread evenly.
· Place it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top is slightly dark.
· Remove from the oven and let it cool. Slice it and serve.
3-Vegan Salted Caramel Coconut Balls
This vegan dessert is basically called the energy dessert because it is very healthy, and they are all in one, superb! If you’re looking for a health punch then this is the perfect treat for you. Making these balls is so easy, that I often make them at home because my kids love them. So, let’s see the ingredients and recipe!
· 1 cup mashed dates
· 1 cup almonds
· ¼ tea spoon salt
· ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
· Add all the above ingredients in a food processer and blend well into a sticky dough.
· Pour the mixture into a bowl, and with the help of your hands roll into small balls.
· Roll the balls in shredded coconut to give a beautiful look if desired.
· Keep the balls in an air tight jar and place the jar in the fridge.
The great thing about this recipe is that you don’t need to add any kind of sugar, as it is made of 100% organic and natural ingredients. That what makes the balls so blissful!
4- Vegan No Bake Lemon Tart Vegan Dessert
These tarts are super easy to make and are mouth watering - they're easy healthy desserts that you won't be able to get enough of! They are lemon flavored. The creamy and delicious lemon fillings are complemented by the coconut crust and lemon cashew. They are no doubt the perfect vegan dessert to serve your diet conscious guests. Let’s get started.
· 1 cup coconut (shredded)
· Lemon juice
· Lemon zest
· 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
· ¾ Raw cashews
· Mable syrup 2 tablespoon
· One cup cashews soaked in water overnight
· ½ cup lemon juice
· ¼ cup maple syrup
· 1/3 cup coconut oil
· ¼ cup coconut milk
· ¼ Tablespoon vanilla
· Lemon zest one tablespoon
· ¼ Teaspoon sea salt
· Lightly grease the tart pan with coconut oil.
· Make the Crust - Add the shredded coconut and cashews in a food processor on a high power to break the cashews into small pieces. add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon zest and lemon juice and blend all things together well. pour the mixture in the tart pan and press evenly along the pan sides and bottom. Set it aside.
· Now in the same processor (no need to wash in between), add all the filling ingredients and blend for three to four minutes until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. If, you find it hard to get a smooth texture add some more coconut milk. Once it’s done check the sweetness and adjust the maple syrup according your taste.
· Pour the filling in the prepared crust and refrigerate it for at least two to three hours before serving. You will be thrilled how delicious the lemon tart turns out!
5- Vegan Black Bean Brownies
If you are looking for insanely delicious, chocolaty and fudgy dessert, then you are looking at the right place. These super delicious black bean brownies are ridiculously simple and easy to make. Let get started without wasting time.
· 15 oz black beans
· 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
· Large flax eggs (two tablespoons flax seeds and six tablespoon water)
· ¾ Cup cocoa powder
· Pure vanilla extract as required
· ¼ Teaspoon sea salt
· ¼ Tablespoon organic sugars
· 1 ½ Teaspoon baking powder
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease the muffin pan.
· Prepare flax eggs in the food processor and let them rest for few minutes.
· Now add remaining ingredients and make a smooth mixture. If the batter looks thick, add two tablespoon water. It should be smooth but not too runny.
· Distribute the batter in the muffin pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle some crushed walnuts or Chocó chips. It’s done. How simple!
I personally love vegan desserts because they are healthier, delicious and loaded with nutrients, as compared to regular desserts. Most of the ingredients are in raw form such as seeds, nuts, fruits, and maple syrup etc. They provide more minerals and vitamins that keeps you fit and healthy, and really are easy healthy desserts that make you feel really good!